ENV Recruitment started in early 2016 providing recruitment consultants and sales staff to niche agencies across the United Kingdom.
Our vision at ENV is simple, to be friendly, approachable and expert specialists at delivering the right people to the right companies.
Building key relationships with our clients is the reason we have an excellent understanding of the needs and wants of what they require, this enables us to perform at the highest standard to ensure we always bring great value (culturally and to their bottom line) to the clients we work alongside.
The ability to change lives for the better by finding Recruiters agency environments they desire whilst also increasing their earning potential is one of the key reasons we at ENV love what we do.
- Do you want to work in industry with limitless earning potential?
- Have you got the self-drive and motivation to achieve your personal and business goals?
- Do you have a professional, yet social personality that can build relationships with people whilst representing a business in the best possible light?
ENV Recruitment are currently looking for money hungry, ambitious and switched on Graduates who are looking to get into the lucrative recruitment industry.
Our clients can offer a relaxed, supportive environment with opportunities for a Graduate to develop a career internally or receive the fundamental training and development needed to break into the industry.
- Resource appropriate candidates within a specialist market.
- Use the database to contact prospect candidates via phone calls and marketing emails.
- Use Social Networking tools such as LinkedIn to approach and attract candidates.
- Develop relationships with candidates.
- Manage the candidate’s recruitment processes from beginning to end.
- Prepare and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Write, Place and update Job Adverts.
- Monitor responses/applications received, qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates.
- Present and close candidates on offers of employment.
Core Behavioural Attributes
- Tenacity and resilience.
- Ambition, drive and determination.
- Good questioning and listening
If you are ambitious, bright and want to make a lot of money in a challenging environment whilst having fun, please apply to have your CV considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year